SDN® Thixorion® is a Al-Si hybrid nanocomposite liquid-based coating material, has an excellent combination of mechanical, electrical and chemical resistant properties that makes it unique and highly desirable for a variety of applications from Electronics and Machinery to Decorative:
- Excellent Dielectric Breakdown Strength: 200V/um @ 3-5μm thickness;
- Abrasion Resistance, ASTM 4060: 3.9mg @1000 cycles;
- Chemical Resistant, with excellent Adhesion and Hardness;
- Can be deposited as a conformal or planarizing coating. Planarizing coatings have very low surface roughness (Ra) with friction reduction functionality;
- Can be used to seal porous substrates, including anodization and plasma spray coatings;
- Colorless, transparent, with excellent gloss;
- Can be synthesized to meet reduced trace metal requirements.
Typical substrates: trimetal, brass, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, glass, quartz, and ceramics.
Typical applications: Electronics, Aerospace, Robotics, Electric Motors, Telecom, PCB encapsulation, Connectors, Machinery, Decorative, Flexible Electronics, LEDs and other applications.
Download: SDN® Thixorion® TDS
Advenira’s SDN® coating materials have been validated and accepted by multiple companies in various industries, including Automotive, Appliances, Aerospace, Coil, Construction, Display, Electronics, Glass, Marine, Medical Devices, Metal Finishing, Oil & Gas, Plastics, Power Generation, Water and many others.
The SDN® coatings are very low or zero VOC, HAPs-compliant and chrome-free formulations designed to comply with federal and local environmental mandates.