SDN® AdvenShield™ coatings family has been engineered as a Thin Hard Coating with the best balanced and unique set of properties to enhance Touch Screens and Displays functionality, protect Polycarbonate and other abrasion sensitive substrates by Effective Anti-Scratch, Anti-Glare and "glass-like" Hard Coating solutions.
- Excellent Optical Properties: Anti-Reflective for glass and PC - Haze <0.2%;
- Superior Abrasion Resistance: up to 9H Pencil Hardness, ΔHaze<2% @1000 cycles;
- Excellent Resistance to hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, and salt water;
- Strong Dielectric: 140V/um @20°C, DBV 3kV @20μm;
- Can be applied over ITO/SiO2, and other coatings;
- Feasible integration into existing production process flows.
Typical substrates: Glass, Polycarbonate, TCO coated substrates and others.
Typical applications: Touch Screens, Sensors, Optical and Electronic Devices, Polycarbonate Glazing and others.
Download: SDN® AdvenShield™ TDS
Advenira’s SDN® coating materials have been validated and accepted by multiple companies in various industries, including Automotive, Appliances, Aerospace, Coil, Construction, Display, Electronics, Glass, Marine, Medical Devices, Metal Finishing, Oil & Gas, Plastics, Power Generation, Water and many others.
The SDN® coatings are very low or zero VOC, HAPs-compliant and chrome-free formulations designed to comply with federal and local environmental mandates.
Advenira® provides services including application of AdvenGuard™, AdvenShield™, ClearCorr®, and ClearCorrUV® coatings for corrosion protection, surface abrasion protection, and dielectric applications. Please contact us for inquiries and pricing.