SDN® Impermion® coatings family has been engineered and successfully validated in multiple applications as extremely Durable, Anti-Reflective, Easy Cleaning and Anti-Soiling coating solutions for glass and ceramic surfaces.
While keeping the main set of properties the same, we have been able to develop and fine-tune various coating formulations depending on the desired functionality, substrate type and product design. Whether it is Anti-Reflective, Anti-Soiling or Easy Cleaning with advanced Durability - we can deliver all of the above, and more by utilizing over a decade of expertise and SDN® Impermion® unique capabilities.
SDN® Impermion® can be easily integrated into full-size industrial glass production at low cost by utilizing Advenira's unique liquid-based SDN® Technology. A wide range of specific cases has been released and validated for Automotive Glass, Architectural Low-e, Solar and Appliances Glass.
SDN® Impermion® coatings family is designed to:
- 1. Create extremely durable, anti-reflective, easy cleaning and anti-soiling properties;
- 2. Increase lifetime and reliability of functional glass;
- 3. Strengthen glass and ceramic glass products;
- 4. Provide excellent appearance and optical performance;
- 5. Be easily integrable into existing production process lines at low cost.
Industries Served: Architectural, Automotive, Transportation, Solar, Furniture, Bathroom, Glass Appliances and Ceramics.
Our customers can rely on long-lasting advanced functionality at low cost by liquid-based SDN® Technology.
Some of SDN® Impermion® advantages:
- Superior Mechanical Durability - over 3x better than uncoated glass or typical solar anti-reflective coating materials;
- Anti-Reflective - up to +3%ΔTL (from single side and single layer coating);
- Anti-Soiling - 5x better anti-soiling than uncoated glass;
- Strengthening - up to 80% improvement over annealed glass;
- Extreme Chemical Resistance;
- Easy Cleaning;
Advenira’s SDN® Platform offers the best combination of durable, anti-soiling, anti-reflective, easy cleaning and strengthening coating materials at low cost by utilizing atmospheric and room temperature SDN® deposition technology.