To simplify industrial integration of novel SDN® protective coating materials for a wider range of applications, Advenira has developed application protocols corresponded with commonly available industrial equipment, methods and materials.
Our disruptive liquid-based protective coating materials are available without new CAPEX or complicated integration:
- Case study: SDN® AdvenGuard™ - in-field application demo
- Learn more about Advenira's SDN® Protective Coatings
- Cleaning: the surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust and grease;
- Coating: Manual or Robotic Spray, Dip, Roll or Brush;
- Curing: fully cured from seconds to minutes.
- Coat any substrate: metal, alloys, composites, concrete, glass, wood and others;
- Coat any 3D shape from inside and outside including patches;
- Produces smooth, dense and highly resistant coating;
- Low cost - high throughput with high material utilization rate;
- Environmental Friendly.
Learn more about SDN® coating materials:
- Corrosion and Abrasion - AdvenGuard™, ClearCorrUV®, CLearCorr®
- Durable Thin Dielectric - Thixorion®
- Glass-like Hard Coating - AdvenShield™
- Semiconductor - Semi F-3 and F-7
- Solar Heat Control - AdvenSol®
- Durable Topcoat - Impermion®
- Diffusion Barrier - DiffusGuard™
- Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) - Crysollion®
Advenira’s SDN® coating materials have been validated and accepted by multiple companies in various industries, including Automotive, Appliances, Aerospace, Coil, Construction, Display, Electronics, Glass, Marine, Medical Devices, Metal Finishing, Oil & Gas, Plastics, Power Generation, Water and many others.
The SDN® coatings are very low or zero VOC, HAPs-compliant and chrome-free formulations designed to comply with federal and local environmental mandates.